Terms & Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing or using the Website (including information offered on the Website) and the Services, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to vary any part of these terms and conditions at any time in Our sole discretion by updating this page. Any changes to these terms and conditions take immediate effect from the date of their publication on the Website. It is your responsibility to check the Website periodically for changes to these terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions:
- Services means leadership training, development and related business coaching or modulated programs provided by Us, together with any other courses, programs, live or interactive sessions or other services that We may provide from time to time.
- Website means the website at https://liberatedleaders.com.au
- We / Us / Our means Resource Advisory Pty Ltd trading as Liberated Leaders (ABN 96 132 435 164) and any of its subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents or assigns.
2. Use of Services and Website
- The Website (including all information, tools and Services available from the Website) is made available for your use provided at all times that you accept and comply with these terms and conditions. By using, browsing or reading content on this Website and by purchasing the Services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. You may also accept these terms and conditions by clicking “accept” or “agree” where this option is made available to you in a user interface.
- You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website or Services for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the intention of the Website or the Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate the provision of the Services to anyone at any time without notice or reason in Our sole discretion. In addition, We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part of them) at any time without notice.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Website or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
3. Access to the Services
- To access the Services, you must purchase a Service through the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide certain information to Us. You warrant that any information you give to Us is accurate, correct and current.
4. Healthcare Warning
- In some circumstances, content provided as part of the Services may trigger traumatic or other distressing responses in users. You acknowledge that We are not professional psychologists, counsellors or other qualified healthcare providers and, as such We can offer you no treatment for such trauma or distressing responses and you consequently agree to seek your own treatment from qualified healthcare providers in this regard.
5. Code of Conduct
- As a user of our Services, you agree:
- (a) to fully comply with these terms and conditions as part of your use of the Website and the Services;
- (b) to comply with any applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations or other generally accepted practices or guidelines that may apply to the Services;
- (c) to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by Us;
- (d) that you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password credentials to your online account with Us;
- (e) not to share, or allow any other person to use, your online account that provides access to the Services under any circumstances and you acknowledge that any breach of this condition may result in the immediate cancellation of your access to the Services;
- (f) to immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use of your online account or any breach of security in relation to your online account of which you become aware;
- (g) that you will not use the Services or the Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use or to infringe upon the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- (h) not to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or the Services or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet generally; and
- (i) that you will not use any false e-mail addresses, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Us or any third-parties.
- In addition, if you contribute to Our community forum, social media (or similar) group or if you make any public comments on the Website which are, in Our opinion, unlawful, disparaging, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, offensive, obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the intention of the Website or the Services, then We may (at Our discretion) refuse to publish any such comments, remove them from the Website and/or terminate your access to the Website and the Services. You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for any contributions you make to any such community forums or social media groups and We accept no liability whatsoever for any such content or contributions that you make.
6. Accuracy of Content
- We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information We provide on the Website and via the Services is accurate. However, We cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any liability arising from, associated with or otherwise connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on the Website, on any linked site or via the Services.
- The information contained on the Website is provided for general information only and should not take the place of professional advice or be relied upon or used as the basis for making decisions. Users of the Website and the Services do so at their own risk.
7. Payment Terms
- All payments made in conjunction with your use of the Services will (unless We agree with you in writing otherwise) be made using Stripe. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by Stripe’s own terms and conditions which are available on the Stripe website.
- Payment of all fees for the Services will be required upfront in full before you can access the Services. The fees for the Services are those that are stated at the time you complete your purchase of the Services. Fees are exclusive of GST (if applicable) and any other applicable taxes unless expressly stated otherwise. Any such taxes are your responsibility to pay. We reserve the right to modify the fees for the Services at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of a fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the unpaid fee.
- We will only provide you with a refund of the fees paid for the Services in the event that We are unable to provide the Services or if We otherwise decide (in Our sole and absolute discretion) that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances. Any and all requests for a refund must be made within 30 days of the date you have purchased the Services and any such refund will only ever be of the actual amount paid by you and not the value of the Services in circumstances where you have been offered a price discount at the time of your purchase.
8. Username and Password
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password credentials, and for all activities carried out under your username and login credentials. If you elect to use a password manager, then you should ensure that you turn on the password blocking feature of this service.
9. Indemnification for loss or damage
- You agree to release and indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from, or in any way related to, your use of the Website or the Services or information offered on the Website or as part of the Services, or arising from any decision by Us to close the Website down and cease providing the Services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
10. Intellectual property and copyright
- We own the intellectual property rights (including copyright) to the content of the Website and all materials associated with the Services, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, downloadable resources and materials, codes, videos, reviews, and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use, exploit, distribute, modify or replicate Our copyright material or other intellectual property without our express written permission. You are permitted to share the broad, underlying ideas and concepts central to the Services internally with your own team members however you must not use, exploit, distribute, copy, modify, replicate, sell or resell any of Our copyright material (or any part of it) for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever.
- Trade marks and logos contained on the Website are trade marks owned by Us, regardless of whether or not they are registered. Any use by you of these trade marks is strictly prohibited except with Our express written consent.
11. Links to external websites
- The Website may contain links that direct you outside of the Website to other websites operated by third parties that We have no control or input over. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that We are affiliated with, endorse or approve of any linked Websites, their contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, your use of any of these sites.
12. Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on the Website or in relation to Our Services. Any statements made by Us are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of Our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law that cannot be excluded. In particular, We do not warrant that your use of the Services will result in any particular outcome, qualification, result or income that you might receive and you understand that We make no guarantees in this respect. In addition, you expressly understand and agree that We are not liable for any actual, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages whatsoever or howsoever incurred as a result of, or relating to, your use of the Website or the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of opportunity, profit, goodwill, business reputation or other intangible loss. Further, we will not be liable in circumstances where you may take a particular decision or course of action following your use of the Services which thereafter yields an unfavorable result.
- You acknowledge that, where liability cannot be excluded, Our total liability arising out of, or in connection with, the Website or the Services, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you or the refund to you of the amount you have paid for the Services, whichever We may so elect in Our sole discretion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
13. Information Collection
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
16. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any disputes concerning the Website or the Services are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in New South Wales, Australia.
- Notwithstanding this, We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.