1. We respect your privacy
- Thank you for visiting www.liberatedleaders.com.au and/or App (“Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Resource Advisory Pty Ltd (ABN 96 132 435 164) trading as Liberated Leaders.
- We have professional and ethical obligations to protect your right to confidentiality and your privacy.
- We respect your right to privacy and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors and clients. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
2. What personal information is collected
- We will from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to the Website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. How we use your personal information
- We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available.
- We will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to including to:
- provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- assess whether we can provide you with our services;
- contact you for follow up services;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- investigate any complaints;
- provide you with newsletters and promotional emails; and
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail.
You may "opt-out" of communications.
- If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with some of our products and services or for you to fully access the Website.
- If the users account is deactivated by the user or gets blocked due to irregular activities, the user data will be retained by us for audit and legal purposes.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information when:
- complying with audit and other legal obligations to the funder, insurer, Government, regulatory or statutory body (including a court or tribunal);
- responding in an emergency situation.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
6. Security of your personal information
- We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with these requirements and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com. A fee may be charged to cover the cost of retrieval.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit the Website
- When you come to the Website, we may collect certain information including browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our Website. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our Website, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
- We may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave the Website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.